The part of the wheat that contains the seed is what is known as ” germ ” and contains great nutrients and vitamins that provide benefits for our health and, in addition, help us lose weight. In this article, how do you get a wheat germ to lose weight and take advantage, as well, of the properties that it contains and that will serve as a complement to your diet to lose weight?
How to take wheat germ to lose weight
Slimming properties of wheat germ
The germ of wheat is a perfect complement to your life if you have the goal of losing weight. The properties that this cereal contains work to help you burn fat and your body to function in a better way. Below we detail the benefits of wheat germ to lose weight:
- The vitamin E and other natural antioxidants that are part of wheatgerm help the energy of the cells better use and be used to fight fat in the body. Read more: 5 health tips for men with more than 30
- It also has a great contribution to fiber, something that helps to purify the body, prevent constipation and promote the feeling of fullness.
- Another component of the wheat germ is the phytosterols that help our body not absorb so much fat and, therefore, acts as a potent and natural fat burner.
- The linoleic acid with which this cereal is formed allows fats and sugars to assimilate correctly in your body helping in the process of eliminating them.
- But, in addition to losing weight, the germ of wheat is a perfect ally for the health of our body as it acts as a natural anti-aging, works perfectly to treat anemia and helps regulate insulin and cholesterol. In this article, we give you more details about the benefits of wheat germ for health. Read more: How to make a healthy diet for men
Use the wheat germ to lose weight
Currently, the wheat germ is in vogue and many women have incorporated it into their diet to achieve weight reduction. To be able to use its slimming properties, you must take it daily and have different ways of doing it:
Capsules or pills: the health food stores have the germ of compressed wheat so you can take advantage of its benefits without noticing the taste. The dose you must take is the one indicated on the product, since it will depend on the dosage and manufacturer’s quantities.
In powder: you can also acquire wheat germ powder and, to take it, you just have to dilute it in a glass of water. Add two teaspoons half an hour before each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and you will notice how you are more satiated and how your body manages to burn more fat.
In flakes: can also be purchased in the form of flakes and add it to meals. Ideally, 1 to 3 tablespoons of flakes should be taken during the day and sprinkled on salads, in the meat or mixed with milk or juice.
We have already told you that wheat germ acts as a supplement to lose weight, however, it is essential that you practice healthy habits that will help you lose weight. Only taking wheat germ will NOT lose weight but it is essential that you follow some tips like the ones we detail below:
The balanced diet and low fat: it is important that if you want to lose weight, follow a healthy diet and, above all, low in calories. Add vegetables and low-fat protein and limit the consumption of carbohydrates, also take care of dinners and choose to prepare light dinners that will help you lose weight.
Drink a lot of water: between 1.5 and 2 liters of water per day is what is recommended to get thin and is that water allows us to detoxify the body and eliminate liquids preventing, thus, the appearance of fluid retention (cellulite).
Do sport: it is essential that, in order to lose weight, exercise regularly. It is known that people who combine diet with sports have much more satisfactory results than those who only choose to diet. So put on your sports shoes and get going!
It may like also: http://www.bulksgo.com/improving-yoga-practice/